Friday, May 22, 2009

Congrats all grads!

It just occurred to me that Mehlville graduation was this week. Hard to believe it's that time of year already. I remember when Nathan graduated in 2006, how proud we all were, how emotional it all was, how OLD I felt. LOL Now we have his college graduation to look forward to on the 30th. I'm sure I'll be a wreck!

He was able to get a lot of credits from HS/college classes, so he will graduate with two degrees after only three years. He received an A for his thesis-I'm really looking forward to reading it, but wondering if I'll understand it. LOL Cue Monty Python, "I may not know much about Art, but I know what I like...."

He will graduate with degrees in Art and History, and go on to grad school at University of Iowa in the fall for Art History/Museum Studies. He'll probably go on to get his doctorate as well.

Crazy kid changed his middle name to Leopard on Facebook so it would rhyme. :P

No comments: