Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some new Flatfeet yarns!


t2r said...

Wait -- I don't get these yarns! How does this work? Judyt2r

fab said...

Hi Judy-they are two connected preknitted "flats" that are dyed the same. You knit them by unraveling the flat, as opposed to the yarn being in a skein. You don't have to unravel and rewind the yarn, you just pull it out as you go. It's very fun to see how they knit up, and also very portable since you don't have to worry about your yarn getting away and rolling around! lol There is another brand that is very similar, but I've only used FlatFeet. Your LYS will most likely have a few available, but if not, they are available online.