Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Paducah Quilt Show

I haven't been to Paducah for a couple of years, so when I found out that my good friend Cindy had a quilt accepted, I made it a point to get down there.

Nicolette and Ann and I hung out, and had a great time on Wednesday. Cindy and her daughter Katie met up with us as well for a short time. Here's a pic of Cindy and her Ricky Timms Rhapsodies type quilt called Ancient Rhapsodies.



I didn't take many pictures at the show, just a few of the ones I really found interesting. The show is so big, it's a bit overwhelming in a way. Especially since I haven't quilted in quite some time!

These are silk wall hangings, based on Korean folded designs.



Another one I found particularly interesting was this one of Joseph Smith in the Grove.

No comments: