Monday, February 25, 2008

Even more fingerless mitts!

Yep, you guessed it......

First pair are made from Regia Stretch. When I first started knitting this up, I was very disappointed in that it seemed that the yarn plies were separating from the elastic ply. I was assured they would "bloom" after washing. It took a couple of machine washings and dryings to make them do that to my satisfaction. I'd use this yarn again for socks. I think I used a size 1 for these and I might be happier with 0's for socks.


These are some more of that gorgeous yarn I talked about in November. Yummmy stuff!

These blue/green numbers are Sockotta 6 ply. I bought this at my fave LYS, Heathstone, and I think it was the last skein of it. I sort of had to jigger a bit to get them to match, but they turned out kind of neat, IMHO. I usually wear them over some navy/colonial blue magic stretch gloves, and I feel quite stylish. LOL I used 2's and it's just a 2x2 rib all the way.

No comments: