Friday, June 13, 2008

The BMW socks



The DH has a Bimmer and a Beemer, and if you don't know the difference, well I just don't know what to say. lol Actually my brother, who has had several of each, had to straighten me out on which is which. Bimmer is the car, Beemer is the bike. (like us non BMW types really care..... :P)

Anyway, BMW colors are blue and black, so when he saw this Magic Stripes yarn, he immediately claimed it for his own to "match the BMWs." Well the bike is a black 1982 R65 and the car is a blue green 1998 Z3, so the yarn actually really does match both. If you look closely at the car pic, you'll see the bike's handlebars in the b/g.

Big whoop, eh?

If we continue that line of thinking, those gray stripe Austermann socks must only be worn when I drive my silver car. :P

No comments: